Layla is a qualified and experienced Naturopath, Clinical Nutritionist and community health educator. She has been running her own private practice MyGoodness Wellbeing on the Northern Beaches for the last 5 years using nutritional and herbal medicine to support her clients health needs.
Layla is passionate about health Education also working for Blackmores in the Advisory team as well as previously working at Endeavour College of Natural Medicine as a Supervisor and manager of the student naturopathic clinic.
A typical Initial Naturopathic Consultation takes approximately 90 mins. The consultation covers presenting symptoms focussing on the health goals of the patient, a complete comprehensive medical case history which may include analysis of blood and pathology tests, scans, X-rays etc and offers relief of acute presenting symptoms and professional advice on diet and lifestyle, nutritional medicine supplementation and herbal medicine prescriptions. Follow up consultations are usually 60 minutes and involve fine tuning the individuals treatment program and therapies to comply with the patients progress, needs and commitment.
Areas of clinical expertise include:
- Digestive conditions such as IBS, Coeliac disease food sensitivities, GERD, & parasitic infection
- Detoxification, liver cleansing
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression
- Fatigue and Low Energy
- Weight management
- Skin health: acne, eczema,
- Womens Health & Reproductive disorders incl. PCOS, Endometriosis, PMS, Menopause
- Immune disorders – recurrent flu, viral infections and recurrent antibiotic use
- Pre-conception, general fertility, and Pregnancy care
- Insulin resistance, Diabetes type I & II, Cardiovascular disease, High cholesterol
- Baby, kids & Teen nutrition
- General Naturopathic Care for the whole family
Layla will be at Bikram yoga on Thursdays and Saturdays and can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0421955809.